Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nothing But An Apron - Returning Soon!

Dear Apron Strings,

As you have most likely noticed, Nothing But An Apron fell by the wayside as Kimberly and I became focused on the stresses of our life - from me getting married to her starting her own company, a few things took over and made it hard for us to schedule working together.

However, we still adore our little lovechild and want to see her flourish - so Kimberly has allowed me to use Nothing But An Apron for personal projects and food designs. Hopefully she will be willing to do a guest post now and again; but sadly, my dear readers you're stuck with me. I know, short end of the stick - but hey, it's still part of the stick.

Please hang around as I work on new projects - from chicken coop building, home ec and how to clean proper, cooking elaborate meals and the rest of the best you've come to expect from wearing Nothing But An Apron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment